1200-14 - Bureau of Health Services Administration Division of Communicable and Environmental Disease Services AIDS Program Division
- Chapter 1200-14-01 - Communicable and Environmental Diseases (§ 1200-14-01-.01 to 1200-14-01-.43)
- Chapter 1200-14-02 - AIDS Drug Assistance Program Rules (§ 1200-14-02-.01 to 1200-14-02-.07)
- Chapter 1200-14-03 - Policy for Preventing Transmission of Certain Sexually Transmitted Disease (Human Immunodeficiency Virus)- HIV and Hepatitis B Virus- HBV to Patients Through Medical and Dental Procedures (§ 1200-14-03-.01 to 1200-14-03-.03)
- Chapter 1200-14-04 - Disease Control Health Threat Procedures (§ 1200-14-04-.01 to 1200-14-04-.09)
- Chapter 1200-14-05 - Procedures for Notifying Emergency Response Workers of Exposure to Certain Communicable Diseases (§ 1200-14-05-.01 to 1200-14-05-.09)
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.