Sec. 77.21 - Registration Renewal Requirements - Provider
§ 77.21. Registration Renewal Requirements - Provider
(a) A registration must be renewed annually for a provider to continue operating in this state.
(b) Non-receipt of a registration renewal notice from the department does not exempt a person from any requirements of this chapter.
(c) To renew a registration, a provider must submit on department-approved forms :
(1) a completed application ;
(2) the number of service contracts sold or issued in the preceding 12-month period;
(3) the updated lists of information required under § 77.20(d);
(4) a completed personal information form from any controlling person as defined in Texas Occupations Code § 1304.0035 whose information provided previously has changed or who has never submitted a personal information form ;
(5) a completed criminal history questionnaire from each controlling person as defined in Texas Occupations Code § 1304.0035, if applicable;
(6) the fee required under § 77.80; and
(7) proof of new or continuing financial security required under § 77.40.
(d) A person may not perform work requiring registration under Texas Occupations Code, Chapter 1304 or this chapter with an expired registration.(The provisions of this § 66.21 adopted to be effective February 1, 2006, 31 TexReg 487; amended by Texas Register, Volume 40, Number 01, January 2, 2015, TexReg 60, eff. January 15, 2015)
The following state regulations pages link to this page.