37 Tex. Admin. Code § 215.11 - Training Provider Evaluations
(a) All training providers shall be evaluated periodically and randomly. Providers with deficiencies will be evaluated more frequently, as determined by the commission.
(b) The commission may use the following information in assessing the performance of training providers:
(1) licensing examination results;
(2) reports from past evaluation records;
(3) self-assessment reports;
(4) on-site evaluations;
(5) reports and evaluations from students, law enforcement agencies, and citizens;
(6) commission records;
(7) course records;
(8) observations by commission staff;
(9) information used as risk assessment factors; and
(10) any other relevant information about performance and practices.
(c) The results of the evaluation will be forwarded to the chief administrator, training coordinator, and advisory board chair.
(d) The effective date of this section is July 6, 2009.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.