Chapter 815 - UNEMPLOYMENT INSURANCE
- Subchapter A - GENERAL PROVISIONS (§ 815.1 to 815.4)
- Subchapter B - BENEFITS, CLAIMS, AND APPEALS (§ 815.10 to 815.32)
- Subchapter C - TAX PROVISIONS (§ 815.101 to 815.136)
- Subchapter D - FARM AND RANCH LABOR (§ 815.150)
- Subchapter E - CONFIDENTIALITY AND DISCLOSURE OF STATE UNEMPLOYMENT COMPENSATION INFORMATION (§ 815.161 to 815.168)
- Subchapter F - EXTENDED BENEFITS (§ 815.170 to 815.175)
- Subchapter G - CARES ACT PROVISIONS (§ 815.180 to 815.185)
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
- SUBCHAPTER A - GENERAL PROVISIONS (§815.1 to §815.3)
- SUBCHAPTER B - BENEFITS, CLAIMS, AND APPEALS (§815.10 to §815.32)
- SUBCHAPTER C - TAX PROVISIONS (§815.101 to §815.136)
- SUBCHAPTER D - FARM AND RANCH LABOR (§815.150)
- SUBCHAPTER E - CONFIDENTIALITY AND DISCLOSURE OF STATE UNEMPLOYMENT COMPENSATION INFORMATION (§815.161 to §815.168)
- SUBCHAPTER F - EXTENDED BENEFITS (§815.170 to §815.174)