Chapter 76 - MISCELLANEOUS
- Subchapter A - BOOKS, RECORDS, ACCOUNTING PRACTICES, FINANCIAL STATEMENTS AND RESERVES (§ 76.1 to 76.12)
- Subchapter B - CAPITAL AND CAPITAL OBLIGATIONS (§ 76.21 to 76.26)
- Subchapter C - HOLDING COMPANIES (§ 76.41 to 76.47)
- Subchapter F - FEES AND CHARGES (§ 76.91 to 76.110)
- Subchapter H - COMPLAINT PROCEDURES (§ 76.122)
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
- SUBCHAPTER A - BOOKS, RECORDS, ACCOUNTING PRACTICES, FINANCIAL STATEMENTS AND RESERVES (§76.1 to §76.12)
- SUBCHAPTER B - CAPITAL AND CAPITAL OBLIGATIONS (§76.21 to §76.26)
- SUBCHAPTER C - HOLDING COMPANIES (§76.41 to §76.47)
- SUBCHAPTER D - FOREIGN SAVINGS BANKS (§76.61)
- SUBCHAPTER E - HEARINGS (§76.71 to §76.73)
- SUBCHAPTER F - FEES AND CHARGES (§76.91 to §76.110)
- SUBCHAPTER G - STATEMENTS OF POLICY (§76.121)
- SUBCHAPTER H - COMPLAINT PROCEDURES (§76.122)