Utah Admin. Code R414-33D - Targeted Case Management for Individuals with Serious Mental Illness
- § R414-33D-1 - Introduction
- § R414-33D-2 - Definitions (Repealed)
- § R414-33D-3 - Client Eligibility Requirements (Repealed)
- § R414-33D-4 - Program Access Requirements (Repealed)
- § R414-33D-5 - Service Coverage (Repealed)
- § R414-33D-6 - Qualified Providers (Repealed)
- § R414-33D-7 - Reimbursement Methodology (Repealed)
Current through Bulletin 2022-07, April 1, 2022
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.