Utah Admin. Code R414-510 - Intermediate Care Facility for Persons with Intellectual Disabilities Transition Program and Education
- § R414-510-1 - Introduction and Authority
- § R414-510-2 - Definitions
- § R414-510-3 - Eligibility Requirements for the Transition Program
- § R414-510-4 - Transition Program Access
- § R414-510-5 - ICF Transition Program Education for Current ICF Residents
- § R414-510-6 - Education and Referral for Individuals Seeking ICF Services
- § R414-510-7 - Service Coverage
- § R414-510-8 - Reimbursement Methodology
Current through Bulletin 2022-07, April 1, 2022
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.