Utah Admin. Code R512-311-2 - Definitions
Current through Bulletin 2022-07, April 1, 2022
As used in this rule:
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
(1) "Advanced Practice Registered Nurse" is defined in Section 58-31b-102.
(2) "Child" is defined in Section 62A-4a-101.
(3) "Child and Family Services" means the Division of Child and Family Services, Department of Human Services.
(4) "Fostering Healthy Children nurse" is a nurse assigned to each child in foster care through the Fostering Healthy Children program administered by the Department of Health.
(5) "Oversight Panel" means the Psychotropic Medication Oversight Panel.
(6) "Psychotropic medication" is defined in Section 62A-4a-213.