Utah Admin. Code R657-19 - Taking Nongame Mammals
- § R657-19-1 - Purpose and Authority
- § R657-19-2 - Definitions
- § R657-19-3 - General Provisions
- § R657-19-4 - Nongame Mammal Species - Certificate of Registration Required
- § R657-19-5 - Nongame Mammal Species - Certificate of Registration Not Required
- § R657-19-6 - Utah Prairie Dog Provisions
- § R657-19-7 - Areas Open to Taking Utah Prairie Dogs - Dates Open - Limits on Number of Utah Prairie Dogs Taken
- § R657-19-8 - Monthly Reports of Take of Utah Prairie Dogs
- § R657-19-9 - Unlawful Possession of Utah Prairie Dogs
- § R657-19-10 - White-tailed and Gunnison Prairie Dogs
- § R657-19-11 - Violation
Current through Bulletin No. 2021-18, September 15, 2021
23-13-3; 23-14-18; 23-14-19
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.