Utah Admin. Code R657-44 - Big Game Depredation
- § R657-44-1 - Purpose and Authority
- § R657-44-2 - Definitions
- § R657-44-3 - Damage to Cultivated Crops, Fences, or Irrigation Equipment by Big Game Animals
- § R657-44-4 - Landowner or Lessee Authorized to Kill Big Game Animals
- § R657-44-5 - Compensation for Damage to Crops, Fences, or Irrigation Equipment on Private Land
- § R657-44-6 - Damage to Livestock Forage on Private Land
- § R657-44-7 - Depredation and Nuisance Hunts for Buck Deer, Bull Elk or Buck Pronghorn or Once-in-a- Lifetime Species
- § R657-44-8 - Depredation and Nuisance Hunts for Antlerless Deer, Elk, Moose or Doe Pronghorn
- § R657-44-9 - Depredation Hunter Pool
- § R657-44-10 - Appeal Procedures
- § R657-44-11 - Hunting or Combination License Required
Current through Bulletin No. 2021-18, September 15, 2021
23-16-2; 23-16-3; 23-16-3.5
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.