Utah Admin. Code R657-66 - Military Installation Permit Program
- § R657-66-1 - Purpose and Authority
- § R657-66-2 - Definitions
- § R657-66-3 - Creation of a Military Installation Unit
- § R657-66-4 - Military Installation Permit Numbers, Permit Boundaries, Season Lengths, and Legal Weapons
- § R657-66-5 - Distribution of Military Installation Permit Vouchers and Permits
- § R657-66-6 - Replacement Vouchers and Permits; Refunds
- § R657-66-7 - Administrative Access During Hunting Seasons; Collection of Harvest Data
Current through Bulletin No. 2021-18, September 15, 2021
23-14-1; 23-14-3; 23-14-18; 23-14-19
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.