Utah Admin. Code R337-4 - Establishment of "Credit Union Service Organizations"
- § R337-4-1 - Authority, Scope, and Purpose
- § R337-4-2 - Definitions
- § R337-4-3 - Establishment and Approval of a Credit Union Service Organization
- § R337-4-4 - Examination of Credit Union Service Organizations by Commissioner or Supervisor
- § R337-4-5 - Prohibited Member Business Loans
- § R337-4-6 - Written Member Business Loan Policies
- § R337-4-7 - Allowance Account for Loan Losses
- § R337-4-8 - Purchase and Sale of Loans and Participations in Loans
- § R337-4-9 - Loan Limitations
- § R337-4-10 - Trust Business
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.