Utah Admin. Code R384-300 - Parkinson's Disease Reporting Rule
- § R384-300-1 - Purpose Statement
- § R384-300-2 - Definitions
- § R384-300-3 - Reportable Cases
- § R384-300-4 - Case Report Contents
- § R384-300-5 - Agencies or Individuals Required to Report Cases
- § R384-300-6 - Time Requirements
- § R384-300-7 - Reporting Format
- § R384-300-8 - Data Quality Assurance
- § R384-300-9 - Confidentiality of Reports
- § R384-300-10 - Penalties
Current through Bulletin 2022-07, April 1, 2022
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.