Utah Admin. Code R414-33B - Substance Abuse Targeted Case Management (Repealed)
- § R414-33B-1 - Introduction and Authority (Repealed)
- § R414-33B-2 - Definitions (Repealed)
- § R414-33B-3 - Client Eligibility Requirements (Repealed)
- § R414-33B-4 - Program Access Requirements (Repealed)
- § R414-33B-5 - Service Coverage (Repealed)
- § R414-33B-6 - Qualified Providers (Repealed)
- § R414-33B-7 - Reimbursement Methodology (Repealed)
Current through Bulletin 2022-07, April 1, 2022
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.