Utah Admin. Code R414-60 - Medicaid Policy for Pharmacy Program
- § R414-60-1 - Introduction
- § R414-60-2 - Definitions
- § R414-60-3 - Member Eligibility Requirements
- § R414-60-4 - Program Coverage
- § R414-60-5 - Limitations
- § R414-60-6 - Copayment Policy
- § R414-60-7 - Reimbursement
- § R414-60-8 - Mandatory Patient Counseling
- § R414-60-9 - New Drug Products
- § R414-60-10 - Over-the-Counter Drugs
- § R414-60-11 - Compounds
- § R414-60-12 - Provider-Administered Long-Acting Injectable Antipsychotic Drugs and Drugs for the Treatment of Opioid Use Disorders
Current through Bulletin 2022-07, April 1, 2022
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.