Utah Admin. Code R426-9 - Specialty Care Systems Facility Designations
- § R426-9-100 - Authority and Purpose for - Specialty Care Systems Standards
- § R426-9-200 - Trauma System Advisory Committee
- § R426-9-300 - Trauma Center Categorization Guidelines
- § R426-9-400 - Trauma Center Review Process
- § R426-9-500 - Trauma Center Categorization Process
- § R426-9-600 - Trauma Center Designation Process
- § R426-9-700 - Data Requirements for an Inclusive Trauma System
- § R426-9-800 - Trauma Triage and Transfer Guidelines
- § R426-9-900 - Noncompliance to Trauma Standards
- § R426-9-1000 - Resource Hospital Minimum Designation Requirements
- § R426-9-1100 - Stroke Treatment and Stroke Receiving Facility Minimum Designation Requirements
- § R426-9-1200 - Percutaneous Coronary Intervention Center Minimum Designation Requirements
- § R426-9-1300 - Patient Receiving Facility Minimum Designation Requirements
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.