Utah Admin. Code R436-3 - Amendment of Vital Records
- § R436-3-1 - Purpose and Authority
- § R436-3-2 - Definitions
- § R436-3-3 - Role of the State Registrar
- § R436-3-4 - Amend a Record
- § R436-3-5 - Documentary Evidence Required for Corrections or Amendments
- § R436-3-6 - Amend or Correct a Live Birth Record, Stillbirth or Fetal Death Record
- § R436-3-7 - Amend or Correct a Death Record
- § R436-3-8 - Amendment of the Same Item More Than Once
Current through Bulletin 2022-07, April 1, 2022
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.