Utah Admin. Code R436-4 - Delayed Registration of Birth
- § R436-4-1 - Registration - Ten Days to One Year
- § R436-4-2 - Delayed Birth Certificate Form
- § R436-4-3 - Who May Request the Registration of and Sign a Delayed Birth Certificate
- § R436-4-4 - Facts to be Established for a Delayed Registration of Birth
- § R436-4-5 - Documentary Evidence - Requirements
- § R436-4-6 - Documentary Evidence - Acceptability
- § R436-4-7 - Abstraction of Documentary Evidence
- § R436-4-8 - Certification by the State Registrar
- § R436-4-9 - Dismissal After One Year
- § R436-4-10 - Delayed Registration of Birth Resulting in Stillbirth
Current through Bulletin 2022-07, April 1, 2022
26-2-8; 26-2-19; 26-2-14.1; 26-2-14.2
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.