Utah Admin. Code R436-5 - New Birth Certificate After Legitimation, Court Determination of Paternity, or Adoption
- § R436-5-1 - Purpose and Authority
- § R436-5-2 - Definition
- § R436-5-3 - Legitimation
- § R436-5-4 - Court Determination of Paternity
- § R436-5-5 - Adoption
- § R436-5-6 - Legal Representative
- § R436-5-7 - Existing Certificate to Be Placed in a Special File
Current through Bulletin 2022-07, April 1, 2022
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.