Utah Admin. Code R436-55 - Hemp Extract Registration (Repealed)
- § R436-55-1 - Legal Authority (Repealed)
- § R436-55-2 - Purpose (Repealed)
- § R436-55-3 - Definitions (Repealed)
- § R436-55-4 - Application for a Hemp Extract Registration Card (Repealed)
- § R436-55-5 - Submission of an Evaluation Record (Repealed)
- § R436-55-6 - Issuance, Expiration, and Renewal of Hemp Extraction Registration Card (Repealed)
- § R436-55-7 - Application Denial; Revocation of Hemp Extract Registration Card (Repealed)
- § R436-55-8 - Interim Changes (Repealed)
- § R436-55-9 - Verification of Registry to Law Enforcement (Repealed)
- § R436-55-10 - Review and Approval of Research Requests (Repealed)
Current through Bulletin 2022-07, April 1, 2022
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.