Utah Admin. Code R512-309 - Out-of-Home Services, Foster Parent Reimbursement of Motor Vehicle Insurance Coverage for Youth in Foster Care
- § R512-309-1 - Purpose and Authority
- § R512-309-2 - Definitions
- § R512-309-3 - Eligibility Requirements
- § R512-309-4 - Method for Determining Amount of Reimbursement for a Foster Parent
- § R512-309-5 - Child and Family Services Responsibility to Foster Parent
Current through Bulletin 2022-07, April 1, 2022
31A-22-302; 31A-22-304; 41-12a-301; 53-3-211; 62A-4a-102; 62A-4a-105; 62A-4a-121
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.