Utah Admin. Code R512-40 - Identification, Home Studies, and Approval of Adoptive Families for Children in the Custody of Child and Family Services
- § R512-40-1 - Purpose and Authority
- § R512-40-2 - Definitions
- § R512-40-3 - Recruitment of Adoptive Families for Children in the Custody of Child and Family Services
- § R512-40-4 - Requirements for Persons Applying for Adoptive Placement of a Child in the Custody of Child and Family Services
- § R512-40-5 - Home Study Requirements for Adoption
- § R512-40-6 - Follow-up Services
Current through Bulletin 2022-07, April 1, 2022
53-10-108; 62A-4a-102; 62A-4a-105; 62A-4a-205.6; 62A-4a-607; 78B-6-128
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.