Utah Admin. Code R512-41 - Qualifying Adoptive Families and Adoption Placement
- § R512-41-1 - Purpose and Authority
- § R512-41-2 - Definitions
- § R512-41-3 - Requirements for Adoptive Parent(s)
- § R512-41-4 - Adoption Decision
- § R512-41-5 - Matching the Child and the Adoptive Parents
- § R512-41-6 - Placement
- § R512-41-7 - Adoption Disruption or Removal of a Child from Adoptive Parents Before Finalization
- § R512-41-8 - Adoption Finalization and Post Adoption
- § R512-41-9 - Adoption Committee
- § R512-41-10 - Adult Adoptee or Adoptive Parents Request for Records
- § R512-41-11 - Information Regarding the Adoptive Parents
Current through Bulletin 2022-07, April 1, 2022
62A-4a-102; 62A-4a-105; 62A-4a-205.6
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.