Utah Admin. Code R527-258 - Enforcing Child Support When the Obligor is an Ex-Prisoner or in a Treatment Program
- § R527-258-1 - Authority and Purpose
- § R527-258-2 - Collection from an Ex-Prisoner
- § R527-258-3 - Enforcing Child Support When the Obligor is an Ex-Prisoner
- § R527-258-4 - Collection from an Obligor in a Treatment Program
- § R527-258-5 - Enforcing Child Support When the Obligor is Released from an In-Patient Treatment Program
62A-1-111; 62A-11-107; 62A-11-320(1); 62A-11-326.1; 45 CFR 303.32
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.