Utah Admin. Code R708-48 - Ignition Interlock System Program
- § R708-48-1 - Authority
- § R708-48-2 - Purpose
- § R708-48-3 - Definitions
- § R708-48-4 - Requirements for Licensure of Providers
- § R708-48-5 - Procedure to Obtain and Renew a Provider License
- § R708-48-6 - Requirements for an Installer
- § R708-48-7 - Procedure to Obtain and Renew an Installer License
- § R708-48-8 - Business Inspection and Audit Procedures
- § R708-48-9 - Contracts
- § R708-48-10 - Records
- § R708-48-11 - Grounds for the Denial, Cancellation or Revocation of a Provider or Installer License
- § R708-48-12 - Adjudicative Proceedings
Title 53, Chapter 3, Part 10
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.