Utah Admin. Code R895-14 - Access to Information Technology for Users with Disabilities
- § R895-14-1 - Purpose and Authority
- § R895-14-2 - Scope of Application
- § R895-14-3 - Accessibility Criteria for Agency Websites, Hardware and Software Procured by an Agency, and Information Systems Used by an Agency Employee
- § R895-14-4 - Accessibility for Existing Legacy Information Systems used by Executive Branch Agencies
- § R895-14-5 - Grievance Reporting Procedures
- § R895-14-6 - Undue Burden to Agencies
Current through Bulletin 2022-07, April 1, 2022
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.