9 Va. Admin. Code § 5-40-1330 - Permits
A permit may be required prior to beginning any of the activities specified below and the provisions of 9VAC5 Chapter 50 (9VAC5-50-10 et seq.) and 9VAC5 Chapter 80 (9VAC5-80-10 et seq.) may apply. Owners contemplating such action should contact the appropriate regional office for guidance.
1. Construction of a facility.
2. Reconstruction (replacement of more than half) of a facility.
3. Modification (any physical change to equipment) of a facility.
4. Relocation of a facility.
5. Reactivation (restart-up) of a facility.
§§ 10.1-1307 and 10.1-1308 of the Code of Virginia.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.