Chapter 440 - REGULATIONS FOR SUMMER CAMPS
- § 12VAC5-440-10 - Camp location
- § 12VAC5-440-20 - Water supply
- § 12VAC5-440-30 - Milk
- § 12VAC5-440-40 - Storage, handling and preparation of food
- § 12VAC5-440-50 - Excreta disposal
- § 12VAC5-440-60 - General sanitation
- § 12VAC5-440-70 - Swimming facilities
- § 12VAC5-440-80 - Report of contagious diseases and outbreaks of disease
- § 12VAC5-440-90 - Recommendations
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
- 12VAC5-440-10 - Camp location.
- 12VAC5-440-20 - Water supply.
- 12VAC5-440-30 - Milk.
- 12VAC5-440-40 - Storage, handling and preparation of food.
- 12VAC5-440-50 - Excreta disposal.
- 12VAC5-440-60 - General sanitation.
- 12VAC5-440-70 - Swimming facilities.
- 12VAC5-440-80 - Report of contagious diseases and outbreaks of disease.
- 12VAC5-440-90 - Recommendations.