Article 3 - Design and Performance Requirements for Irradiators
- § 12VAC5-481-2720 - Performance criteria for sealed sources
- § 12VAC5-481-2730 - Access control
- § 12VAC5-481-2740 - Shielding
- § 12VAC5-481-2750 - Fire protection
- § 12VAC5-481-2760 - Radiation monitors
- § 12VAC5-481-2770 - Control of source movement
- § 12VAC5-481-2780 - Irradiator pools
- § 12VAC5-481-2790 - Source rack protection
- § 12VAC5-481-2800 - Power failures
- § 12VAC5-481-2810 - Design requirements
- § 12VAC5-481-2820 - Construction monitoring and acceptance testing
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
- 12VAC5-481-2720 - Performance criteria for sealed sources.
- 12VAC5-481-2730 - Access control.
- 12VAC5-481-2740 - Shielding.
- 12VAC5-481-2750 - Fire protection.
- 12VAC5-481-2760 - Radiation monitors.
- 12VAC5-481-2770 - Control of source movement.
- 12VAC5-481-2780 - Irradiator pools.
- 12VAC5-481-2790 - Source rack protection.
- 12VAC5-481-2800 - Power failures.
- 12VAC5-481-2810 - Design requirements.
- 12VAC5-481-2820 - Construction monitoring and acceptance testing.