Part XV - Therapeutic Radiation Machines
- § 12VAC5-481-3380 - Purpose and scope
- § 12VAC5-481-3390 - General administrative requirements for facilities using therapeutic radiation machines
- § 12VAC5-481-3400 - General technical requirements for facilities using therapeutic radiation machines
- § 12VAC5-481-3410 - Quality management program
- § 12VAC5-481-3420 - Therapeutic radiation machines of less than 500 kV
- § 12VAC5-481-3430 - Therapeutic radiation machines - photon therapy systems (500 kV and above) and electron therapy systems (500 kV and above)
- § 12VAC5-481-3440 - Calibration of survey instruments
- § 12VAC5-481-3450 - Shielding and safety design requirements
- § 12VAC5-481-3451 - Quality assurance for radiation therapy simulation systems
- § 12VAC5-481-3452 - Electronic brachytherapy
- § 12VAC5-481-3453 - Other use of electronically produced radiation to deliver therapeutic radiation dosage
- § - DOCUMENTS INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE (12VAC5-481)
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.