Part XVII - Schedules
- § 12VAC5-481-3680 - Assigned protection factors for respirators[a]
- § 12VAC5-481-3690 - [Repealed]
- § 12VAC5-481-3700 - Quantities of licensed materials requiring labeling
- § 12VAC5-481-3710 - Requirements for transfers of low-level radioactive waste intended for disposal at licensed land disposal facilities and manifests
- § 12VAC5-481-3720 - Exempt concentrations schedule
- § 12VAC5-481-3730 - Exempt quantities
- § 12VAC5-481-3740 - Quantities of radioactive materials requiring consideration of the need for an emergency plan for responding to a release
- § 12VAC5-481-3750 - Quantities for use with decommissioning
- § 12VAC5-481-3760 - Limits for broad scopes
- § 12VAC5-481-3770 - Determination of A and A
- § 12VAC5-481-3780 - Nationally tracked source thresholds
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.