Chapter 200 - RULES AND REGULATIONS PERTAINING TO THE DISPOSAL OF ENTIRE FLOCKS OF DEAD POULTRY
- § 2VAC5-200-10 - Definitions
- § 2VAC5-200-20 - Applicability
- § 2VAC5-200-30 - Disposal pits, incinerators, landfills, rendering, or composting required of persons raising or keeping poultry
- § 2VAC5-200-40 - Exemptions
- § 2VAC5-200-50 - Plans for disposal of dead poultry
- § 2VAC5-200-60 - Transportation of dead poultry; sanitation
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.