Chapter 110 - PERTAINING TO LOBSTERS
- § 4VAC20-110-10 - Purpose
- § 4VAC20-110-15 - Definitions
- § 4VAC20-110-20 - Minimum and maximum size limit
- § 4VAC20-110-30 - Possession prohibitions
- § 4VAC20-110-40 - Marking of lobsters
- § 4VAC20-110-50 - [Repealed]
- § 4VAC20-110-55 - Gear requirements
- § 4VAC20-110-60 - Commercial fishery permit requirements
- § 4VAC20-110-65 - Landing limit
- § 4VAC20-110-70 - Penalty
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
- 4VAC20-110-10 - Purpose.
- 4VAC20-110-15 - Definitions.
- 4VAC20-110-20 - Minimum and maximum size limit.
- 4VAC20-110-30 - Possession prohibitions.
- 4VAC20-110-40 - Marking of lobsters.
- 4VAC20-110-50 - Repealed
- 4VAC20-110-55 - Gear requirements.
- 4VAC20-110-60 - Commercial fishery permit requirements.
- 4VAC20-110-65 - Landing limit.
- 4VAC20-110-70 - Penalty.