Chapter 260 - PERTAINING TO DESIGNATION OF SEED AREAS AND CLEAN CULL AREAS
- § 4VAC20-260-10 - Purpose
- § 4VAC20-260-15 - Definitions
- § 4VAC20-260-20 - Designation of seed areas and clean cull areas
- § 4VAC20-260-30 - Minimum cull size
- § 4VAC20-260-35 - Repealed
- § 4VAC20-260-40 - Culling tolerances or standards
- § 4VAC20-260-50 - Culling and inspection procedures
- § 4VAC20-260-60 - Penalty
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
- 4VAC20-260-10 - Purpose.
- 4VAC20-260-15 - Definitions.
- 4VAC20-260-20 - Designation of seed areas and clean cull areas.
- 4VAC20-260-30 - Minimum cull size.
- 4VAC20-260-35 - (Repealed.)
- 4VAC20-260-40 - Culling tolerances or standards.
- 4VAC20-260-50 - Culling and inspection procedures.
- 4VAC20-260-60 - Penalty.