PART 772 - Requirements for Coal Exploration (4VAC25-130-772.1 to 4VAC25-130-772.15)
- 4VAC25-130-772.1 - Scope and purpose
- 4VAC25-130-772.11 - Notice requirements for exploration removing 250 tons of coal or less
- 4VAC25-130-772.12 - Permit requirements for exploration removing more than 250 tons of coal, or occurring on lands designated as unsuitable for surface coal mining operations
- 4VAC25-130-772.13 - Coal exploration compliance duties
- 4VAC25-130-772.14 - Commercial use or sale
- 4VAC25-130-772.15 - Public availability of information
The following state regulations pages link to this page.