ACTUARIAL FACTORS AND SCHEDULES - (415-02-300 to 415-02-380)
- 415-02-300 - How does the department adopt and use actuarial factors?
- 415-02-310 - How does the department use my age in calculating benefits?
- 415-02-320 - Early retirement factors
- 415-02-325 - 2008 Early retirement factors
- 415-02-340 - Monthly benefit per $1.00 of accumulation for defined benefit plans
- 415-02-345 - TRS Plan 1 Option 1 benefit factors
- 415-02-350 - What are cost-of-living adjustments (COLA) and how are they calculated?
- 415-02-360 - What is the optional cost-of-living adjustment (COLA) for PERS Plan 1 and TRS Plan 1?
- 415-02-370 - Factors for establishing or restoring service credit
- 415-02-380 - How will my retirement benefit be affected if I choose a survivor option?
The following state regulations pages link to this page.