AUDITING AND OVERSIGHT - (296-19A-230 to 296-19A-320)
- 296-19A-230 - Why does the department audit vocational rehabilitation providers?
- 296-19A-240 - What authority does the department have to audit vocational rehabilitation providers?
- 296-19A-245 - What is the department's formal appeal process?
- 296-19A-250 - How much notice is the department required to give a vocational rehabilitation provider prior to an audit?
- 296-19A-260 - [Repealed]What are the possible consequences for a provider that does not comply with the RCWs, WACs, or department policies?
- 296-19A-262 - What actions related to conduct, behavior, or ethical violations by a credentialed vocational provider, intern, or firm may result in corrective action or sanctions?
- 296-19A-264 - What potential corrective actions or sanctions may the department order or direct, and who is responsible for administering the sanction(s)?
- 296-19A-266 - How will the department handle complaints or allegations of sexual misconduct or contact?
- 296-19A-268 - Are vocational providers subject to criminal background checks?
- 296-19A-269 - What are the provisions for independent review for permanent sanctions?
- 296-19A-270 - In what situation(s) can the department take corrective action(s)?
- 296-19A-310 - Are vocational rehabilitation providers entitled to referrals from the department?
- 296-19A-320 - What other requirements are providers required to follow?
The following state regulations pages link to this page.