BILLING AND DOCUMENTATION SECTION - (296-19A-330 to 296-19A-400)
- 296-19A-330 - How does a vocational rehabilitation provider receive payment for services?
- 296-19A-340 - For what services will the department not pay?
- 296-19A-350 - What are the requirements for case notes?
- 296-19A-360 - What are the requirements for bills submitted to the department?
- 296-19A-370 - What are the procedures for adjustments to provider bills?
- 296-19A-380 - What are the procedures for rebilling?
- 296-19A-390 - What are the procedures for repayment of excess payment of charges?
- 296-19A-400 - What records are vocational rehabilitation providers required to maintain?
The following state regulations pages link to this page.