EXAMINATION AND INVESTIGATION - (208-630-320 to 208-630-390)
- 208-630-320 - What examination authority does the director have?
- 208-630-330 - May the director accept other reports in lieu of an examination?
- 208-630-340 - What should a licensee expect the director to review during an examination?
- 208-630-350 - Who pays for the costs of an examination?
- 208-630-360 - When may the director conduct an investigation?
- 208-630-370 - What powers does the director have during an investigation?
- 208-630-380 - What are the fees for an investigation?
- 208-630-390 - May the director hire other specialists to assist with examinations and investigations, and who will pay for them?
The following state regulations pages link to this page.