LICENSING REQUIREMENTS - (208-630-120 to 208-630-270)

  1. 208-630-120 - What does a business have to do to operate as a check casher and seller, or to make small loans as a payday lender?
  2. 208-630-130 - How does a business apply for a check casher's or seller's license or a small loan endorsement to a check casher's or seller's license?
  3. 208-630-135 - What must I do to be authorized to offer small loan agent services?
  4. 208-630-136 - If I am licensed to provide small loan agent services, what activities may I engage in?
  5. 208-630-137 - What disclosures must I provide when conducting business pursuant to a small loan agent services license?
  6. 208-630-138 - What laws govern my conduct as a small loan agent licensee?
  7. 208-630-140 - Once a business finishes the application process, when does the director issue a license?
  8. 208-630-150 - When does the license expire?
  9. 208-630-155 - May I conduct my business from more than one location?
  10. 208-630-160 - Does each location where a licensee makes small loans have to have a small loan endorsement?
  11. 208-630-170 - Where may a licensee make small loans?
  12. 208-630-180 - Is there a bond requirement for my license?
  13. 208-630-190 - What type of bond is necessary and what are the conditions?
  14. 208-630-200 - How is a bond canceled?
  15. 208-630-210 - What is the liability of the surety under the bond?
  16. 208-630-220 - Who may make claims against the bond?
  17. 208-630-230 - What must I do if there are claims against the bond?
  18. 208-630-240 - What is the amount of bond needed for licensees engaging only in check selling?
  19. 208-630-250 - What is the amount of bond needed if a licensee has a small loan endorsement?
  20. 208-630-260 - Do I have any alternative to maintaining a surety bond?
  21. 208-630-270 - When and under what circumstances may the director have access to the criminal history of an applicant or licensee, or controlling person?

The following state regulations pages link to this page.