PENALTIES - (296-150M-0800 to 296-150M-0865)
- 296-150M-0800 - Definitions applicable to this part
- 296-150M-0805 - How does the department ensure that a contractor, firm, partnership, or corporation complies with the requirements of chapter 43.22 RCW?
- 296-150M-0810 - What violations of chapter 43.22 RCW can result in the issuance of a notice of infraction?
- 296-150M-0815 - What information must be included in a notice of correction?
- 296-150M-0820 - Who can be issued a notice of infraction?
- 296-150M-0830 - How does a contractor, firm, partnership, or corporation appeal a notice of infraction?
- 296-150M-0835 - Who presides over an appeal hearing and where is it held?
- 296-150M-0840 - Who will represent the appellant and the department at the appeal hearing?
- 296-150M-0845 - How is the appeal hearing conducted?
- 296-150M-0855 - What does the department do with the appeal notices that they receive?
- 296-150M-0860 - What monetary penalties will be assessed for an infraction issued for violations of chapter 43.22 RCW and this chapter?
- 296-150M-0865 - When must a contractor, firm, partnership, or corporation pay assessed monetary penalties?
The following state regulations pages link to this page.