RECORDS AND RESPONSIBILITIES - (208-680-510 to 208-680-590)
- 208-680-510 - What are the designated escrow officer's responsibilities? (Repaeled)
- 208-680-520 - What trust account records am I required to keep?
- 208-680-530 - Records
- 208-680-532 - Information security program required by the federal Safeguards Rule implementing the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act
- 208-680-534 - Consumer financial information privacy under the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) and Regulation P
- 208-680-536 - Notice to consumers of data breach
- 208-680-538 - Business resumption plan
- 208-680-540 - What are my obligations regarding escrow transactions?
- 208-680-550 - Am I obligated to provide escrow services within the time period specified in the escrow instructions?
- 208-680-560 - What requirements must I follow when disbursing funds or other things of value?
- 208-680-570 - When must I notify the department about a civil lawsuit, criminal complaint, or administrative action against me or my escrow officers or employees?
- 208-680-580 - What are the responsibilities of a licensed escrow officer?
- 208-680-590 - What conduct violates the act?
The following state regulations pages link to this page.