Wash. Admin. Code § 181-79A-120 - Certificate replacement

The superintendent of public instruction shall issue a replacement certificate to any person who files an application, pays the appropriate certification fee, and verifies by signature that the original certificate has been lost or destroyed or that a legal name change has occurred.


Wash. Admin. Code § 181-79A-120

06-02-051, recodified as § 181-79A-120, filed 12/29/05, effective 1/1/06. Statutory Authority: RCW 28A.410.010. 97-04-088, § 180-79A-120, filed 2/5/97, effective 3/8/97.

State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.