Wash. Admin. Code § 204-93-140 - Restrictions to van operation and movement on highway
Any van authorized under this section must:
(1) Not travel in high-occupancy vehicle lane unless traveling to assist a disabled vehicle.
(2) Not travel in the wrong direction on any highway or on/off ramps of highway, unless directed by a law enforcement officer.
(3) Safely push a disabled vehicle only to the nearest safe highway shoulder area.
(4) Not tow disabled vehicles for any distance.
(5) Obey all "rules of the road" as defined by chapter 46.61 RCW with the exception of RCW 46.61.570 and 46.61.575 as they relate to stopping, standing, or parking restrictions on public highways.
(6) Obey RCW 47.52.120, except section (5) as it relates to the stopping or parking of a vehicle on a limited access highway facility.
Statutory Authority: RCW 46.37.005, 46.37.197, and 46.52.120. 09-18-072, § 204-93-140, filed 8/31/09, effective 10/1/09. Statutory Authority: RCW 47.52.120 and 46.37.005. 85-20-090 (Order 002-85), § 204-93-140, filed 10/1/85.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.