Wash. Admin. Code § 246-455-990 - [Effective10/1/2022]Data file fees
(1) The department may not charge a fee for state officials and agencies receiving data funded through the state general appropriation.
(2) The department shall collect nonrefundable fees as follows:
(a) One hundred ten dollars per standard data file;
(b) Fifty dollars per standard data file for students with proof of valid student status; and
(c) One hundred ten dollars per custom data file.
(3) For data requests where data files are provided on a routine schedule to an entity, the department may enter into an agreement with that entity and charge a fee equivalent to the actual costs incurred by the department for reimbursement of the data request.
(4) Updates to data requests allowed by WAC 246-455-500(2) will be assessed a fee by the department equivalent to the actual costs incurred by the department to update the data request.
(5) The department may waive fees for the following:
(a) Local health jurisdictions receiving standard data files;
(b) Tribes, tribal organization within the state, and Indian health service designated tribal epidemiology centers serving tribes within the state receiving standard data files; and
(c) Patient discharge data sharing initiated by the department.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.