Wash. Admin. Code § 246-980-020 - Long-term care workers and home care aide certification
Any person who is hired on or after January 7, 2012, as a long-term care worker for the elderly or persons with disabilities, regardless of the employment title, must obtain certification as a home care aide, unless exempt under WAC 246-980-025. This includes, but is not limited to:
(1) An individual provider of home care services who is reimbursed by the state;
(2) A direct care employee of a home care agency;
(3) A provider of home care services to persons with developmental disabilities under Title 71A RCW;
(4) A direct care worker in a state licensed assisted living facility;
(5) A direct care worker in a state licensed adult family home;
(6) A respite care provider who is reimbursed by the state or employed by a private agency or facility licensed by the state to provide personal care services; and
(7) Any other direct care workers providing home or community-based services to the elderly or persons with developmental disabilities.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.