Wash. Admin. Code § 25-48-095 - Emergency permits
(1) The department may issue an emergency permit immediately where delay could cause damage to an archaeological or historic resource or site, or to burial(s) or human remains.
(2) Before issuing an emergency permit, the department shall require the applicant to provide the information required in WAC 25-48-060. The department, in its discretion, may allow the applicant to provide the required information in abbreviated form.
(3) The emergency permit shall include the terms and conditions specified in WAC 25-48-100.
(4) The department may issue an emergency permit without complying with the notification requirements in WAC 25-48-070 and 25-48-080, except as provided in WAC 25-48-070(4).
(5) An emergency permit shall be valid for not more than thirty days. The department, in its discretion, may extend the emergency permit for an additional thirty days.
Statutory Authority: RCW 27.34.220, 27.53.140, 43.21C.120. 06-06-001, § 25-48-095, filed 2/15/06, effective 3/18/06.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.
No prior version found.