Wash. Admin. Code § 286-06-100 - Exemptions
* Archaeological site records: Maps or other information identifying location of site or sites (RCW 42.56.300 );
* Preliminary documents: Preliminary drafts, notes, recommendations, and intra-agency memorandums in which opinions are expressed or policies formulated or recommended unless cited publicly or within an official public record (RCW 42.56.280 );
* Personal information: Information not related to disciplinary action or performance as a state employee (e.g., payroll records, examination questions, medical condition information, Social Security number, residence address, personal phone numbers, and personal e-mail addresses) (RCW 42.56.230, 42.56.250, 42.56.210(1) );
* Real estate appraisals: Real estate appraisals relative to the acquisition of property, until the prospective sale is abandoned or completed (RCW 42.56.260 ); and
* Farm plans: Farm plans developed by conservation districts, unless permission to release the farm plan is granted by the landowner or operator, and farm plans developed under chapter 90.48 RCW and not under the federal Clean Water Act, 33 U.S.C. Sec. 1251 et seq. (RCW 42.56.270 ).
Statutory Authority: RCW 34.05.370, 46.09.240(1), 79A.25.210,79A.15.070, 79A.25.080, chapter 42.17 RCW. 01-17-056, § 286-06-100, filed 8/14/01, effective 9/14/01. Statutory Authority: RCW 43.98A.060(1), [43.98A].070(5), 43.99.080,46.09.240 and 77.12.720. 94-17-095, § 286-06-100, filed 8/17/94, effective 9/17/94; Order 73-4, § 286-06-100, filed 12/19/73.
State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.