Wash. Admin. Code § 296-150C-0100 - What happens if I disagree with your decision regarding my compliance with this chapter?

(1) If we determine that you are in violation of this chapter, you will receive a notice of noncompliance. (See WAC 296-150C-0560.)
(2) If you disagree with our decision, you can send us a written request for a hearing, stating why you disagree.
(3) After we receive your hearing request, we will:
(a) Schedule a hearing within thirty days after we receive your request.
(b) Notify you of the time, date, and place for the hearing. If you fail to appear, your case will be dismissed.
(c) Hear your case.
(d) Send you written notice of our decision.

If you disagree with our decision, you may appeal it under the Administrative Procedure Act (chapter 34.05 RCW).


Wash. Admin. Code § 296-150C-0100

Statutory Authority: RCW 43.22.340 and 43.22.420. 97-16-043, § 296-150C-0100, filed 7/31/97, effective 12/1/97. Statutory Authority: RCW 43.22.340, [43.22.]355, [43.22.]360, [43.22.]432, [43.22.]440 and [43.22.]480. 96-21-146, § 296-150C-0100, filed 10/23/96, effective 11/25/96.

State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.