Wash. Admin. Code § 296-150V-0250 - How do I replace lost or damaged insignia?

(1) If an insignia is lost or damaged after it is placed on a conversion vendor unit or medical unit, you may obtain a replacement insignia by contacting us and providing the following:
(a) Your name, address, and telephone number;
(b) The name of the manufacturer or person converting the conversion vendor unit or medical unit;
(c) The serial number;
(d) The manufacturer number (V#) if available;
(e) The insignia number if available;
(f) The required fee from WAC 296-150V-3000; and
(2) If we can determine that your unit previously had an insignia, we will:
(a) Perform an inspection to ensure that no unauthorized remodeling has occurred; and
(b) Attach an insignia to your unit once we receive your insignia fee listed in WAC 296-150V-3000.


If unauthorized remodeling has occurred see WAC 296-150V-0200.


Wash. Admin. Code § 296-150V-0250

Statutory Authority: Chapter 43.22 RCW. 99-18-069, § 296-150V-0250, filed 8/31/99, effective 10/1/99.

State regulations are updated quarterly; we currently have two versions available. Below is a comparison between our most recent version and the prior quarterly release. More comparison features will be added as we have more versions to compare.